• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

julika_85
First Time Cruiser • Age 30s

Sail Date: Jun 2017
Cabin:

MSC is one of the best cruise companies in the world. The staff very kindly. Balcony cabin with all the details you need. The entertainment and activities inside the cruise are very good, Northern cities are gorgeous!

Our first cruise with MSC has been spectacular, we did it with our friends in two balcony cabins and it has been impossible to get bored, the ship is a city in the sea, if you want to be relax you got it, if you want to dance for hours you got it. My favorite moment was every day in the evening at the jacuzzi or the pool.

Something I did not like too much were the photo shoots before the dinning, I know it is the staff job, but the insist too much even if you decline. But I insist: I know is a part of their job, and I understand it

Cabin balcony

Everything inside the cabin was perfect. All clean, the staff make the cabin at least twice a day.

Port Reviews

Kiel

The boarding was very quickly

Copenhagen

Very beautifull city, the bad thing was that it rained all day

Stockholm

Fantastic city, It was the national day or an important day, in addition we saw horse parade !

Tallinn

I think the most beautifull city of the cruise, it is a medieval city that captivates you

Find an MSC Fantasia Cruise from £239