• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

annfromspain
2-5 Cruises • Age 30s

Sail Date: Aug 2017
Cabin: Oceanview Stateroom

i am happy with the result. in fact, I am going to repeat in one week but this time i will try in Central America. The staff was correct, not nice not unfriendly and the animation team was also good. I didnt like the dance teacher, she was believed, rude and unfriendly with some guests and she laught when someone couldn´t follow the dance class. We weren´t dancer, we just wanted to spend some funny days!! the room was perfect and clean at the first view but we found one tshirt and shoe under the bed and I promise it didn´t belong to us. We paid for all inclusive but we have to pay for juices, ice creams and creppes. I think that if you offer all inclusive service, it should have all the drink and food from the cruise. I am very displease with the excursions and all transfer. The price was really expensive and we paid 4 mor times from de boat in Mikonos just for buying inside de cruise. I think you could give more information about the ports, the transfers and in general, about what we have to do. In my opinion, you should think that nobody knows nothing about how to move in a cruise so all people need information and organization. I also can´t understand why we had to pay for one picture that we couldn´t choose and the staff decided to left in our room.

In general I happy with MSC, the experience was differente that I though but it was correct.

Oceanview Stateroom