Carnival Sunshine Cruise Review

Carnival Sunshine Cruise Review by hopedealersiempre

• Sail Date: Oct 2017
  • Destination: the Bahamas
  • Cabin Type: Ocean View

I chose this cruise because it was perfect timing for my wonderful wife's birthday and it was leaving from Norfolk only 1 hour from our home in Gloucester. It was also affordable. The cabin was beautiful and comfortable.The huge picture window showcasing the open ocean and beautiful ports of call. I just spent the better half an hour detailing all the wonderful experiences of our wonderful trip and my computer some how lost my writings. So I will not rewrite all of that again. So let me summarize in saying our Cabin Stewart Puji was remarkable. Our restaurant staff team Macedon, Jeffrey, and Zafar were wonderful in their service and pleasant personable demeanor making our dining experience especially the night we all shared dinner with the Captain who also was very engaging with the guest. Emma is phenomenal. How can one person harness and dispense such amounts of energy. We all were her Lovelies. The entertainment was fantastic Everyone was so friendly and most accommodating and gracious. It was a totally wonderful time for both my wife Lourdes and I. Thank you.

hopedealersiempre's Full Rating Summary

Ocean View
Cabin 6D 2326

Puji was remarkable always efficient and cabin kept pristine always a smile and we loved his towel animals. Puji helped us as my wife lost the key to the lock on our suit case. He got assistance from other crew members to open the lock. Wow thanks again Puji you are the best. Rod & Lourdes.

Beach

Too short in Nassau.

Free Port excellent

Blue Lagoon Island Beach

Too short

View All 284 Blue Lagoon Island Beach Reviews

Beach great food great. Water so niiiiiiice!

View All undefined undefined Reviews