Viking Magni Cruise Review

Viking Magni Cruise Review by DA-1

• Sail Date: May 2017
  • Destination: Europe River
  • Cabin Type: Veranda Suite

Friends had taken Viking cruises, including this one, and raved about them. We found everything, from our cabin, to the staff, to the tour guides, to be exceptional. The AA Veranda cabin was spacious and comfortable. I could arise early, drink my tea, and read or enjoy the view in one room, while my wife was able to sleep undisturbed in the other. Our cabin steward was outstanding. He could not have been more accommodating. Regardless of what requests we made of the staff, they fulfilled them, and always with a smile. The included tours were informative and entertaining, with local guides who were proud of their cities and very knowledgeable about them. We particularly enjoyed dining at Acquavit. The menu was not as extensive as the one in the dining room, but the restaurant is at the bow, allowing us to see where we were headed, and offering al fresco dining most days.

DA-1's Full Rating Summary

Veranda Suite

Having two separate rooms made all of the difference. I got up early to enjoy hot tea, read and watch the scenery. My wife could sleep without being disturbed. We never felt cramped.

DA-1