• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

Thebosn1
10+ Cruises • Age 50s

Sail Date: Sep 2017
Cabin: Balcony

Went on same ship in 2014 from LA to Sydney and loved it. The ship is looking like it is overdue for maintenance but the crew is still the best.

Lots more rust this time, and our AC in the cabin broke completely one day and it was over 90 degrees in there, but they fixed it as fast as they could.

Only real problem was the out of control young teenage kids, and the complete refusal of parents and security to do anything about it. I will not list specific things I saw, because people will just think I am exaggerating. Just take my word when I say that they were 100% out of control, to the point that people could have been injured. The parents pretended nothing was wrong with it, and the ship refused to do anything.

Balcony

Cabin 8F

Like the rest of the ship, the cabin is due for some TLC. Fridge didn't really work, and our AC broke for about 4 hours. Someone was obviously smoking on a balcony and the butts kept winding up on my balcony. No big deal, I just didn't want to get in trouble for the buts being on my balcony.

Port Reviews

Noumea

We always do our own thing in Noumea. Went to Lemon Bay for lunch and drinks. Always a great time.

2 Helpful Votes