A friend recommended it. I’d never been to these islands. I don’t like large cruise ships. An Island Windjammer cruise looked like a good idea. It was a GREAT idea. The ship: clean, comfortable, safe. I went barefoot a lot and did not get a splinter all week on the smoothly polished deck. My cabin (deluxe with a solo surcharge): perfectly designed. Comfortable beds, bigger bathroom than my last river cruise. I particularly liked the reading lights and shelves at each bed for books, water, etc. The Food: delicious with a Caribbean flair, service was always quick, courteous and dishes were served hot. The chef graciously accommodated an entree change request I made one day. Activities: so much fun! We had several choices each day, well explained and vetted by our Operations Director. Our transportation, guides and sometimes food were excellent. Even at sea. I attended “Andrews Knot-Tying Class” one day and can now proudly type a monkey fist! The crew: courteous, accommodating, fun and friendly. This is a wonderful experience for an adventuresome traveler who is out for a memorable vacation on a unique vessel with a friendly and accommodating crew led by an impeccably capable Captain. I highly recommend it and look forward to more cruises with them.

A week in paradise

Sagitta Cruise Review by Susan Watson Arbital

The crew: courteous, accommodating, fun and friendly.

Susan Watson Arbital’s Full Rating Summary
Get Island Windjammers Sagitta price drops

Cozy and comfortable. See review for details.