• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

lyndalmanley
2-5 Cruises • Age 60s

Sail Date: Dec 2017
Cabin: Deluxe Suite

My husband and I chose this cruise line because we have sailed with them before. We do not like the big ships that have so many people on it that it is overwhelming. Regent has small ships that hold 600 people and that is more then enough. So this would make you think that you are getting really individual attention. We found that on this trip the staff would be very good at serving you some days and then on others they would walk right past you. My water glass would get empty and they would walk past you to fill the next table. Wine glass same thing. Breakfast coffee would be empty and you would have to wonder why sometimes they would fill it and other walk on by. Food has gone down in quality and taste to. Some of the staff was wonderful but on one occasion at breakfast we were made to listen to a food manager argue with a staff member. I don't go on a high end Cruise line to listen to that.

The Mariner is going to be going for a refit in March but Oh my god!!! It was needed a few years ago. Why do they wait so long? The pillows had a bad smell to them and the cabin was so out dated.

I hope they read this because when we spoke to our other cruise mates they all felt the same way. Regent you have a name that you want to keep.

Deluxe Suite

Cabin F

Pillow stink and are so crappy you need six of them. Cabin very outdated. Mirrors and walls scratched. Balcony needed work.

Port Reviews

Santo Tomas de Castilla

Bus driver drove to fast and made me nervous.

46 Helpful Votes