I travel with Island Windjammers on their Sagitta ship and had a wonderful trip. Our Capt Matt was incredible, the ops man Andrew took great care of us and the rest of the crew was tremendous. They looked after our needs and were a delight to be around. The food and service were great. Being able to eat a lot of our meals on deck was great. We also had a few meals on shore which was a nice surprise. With the small ship we were able to go into smaller ports away from the large cruise ships and had a lot of the places to ourselves. it was nice staying away from the large crowds and have beaches and towns to just us and the locals. I would highly recommend traveling with Island Windjammers and look forward to making another trip with them again in the future. This was my first cruise with them but definitely not my last.

Outstanding Trip

Sagitta Cruise Review by bradbed

bradbed’s Full Rating Summary
Get Island Windjammers Sagitta price drops

The cabin was well kept and nice.