S.S. Maria Theresa Cruise Review

S.S. Maria Theresa Cruise Review by grandma9976

• Sail Date: Jul 2017
  • Destination: Europe River
  • Cabin Type: Stateroom with French Balcony

My son works for a travel agency and won a trip on theSS Maria Theresa. We sailed July 2017. First of all, I am in awe that my son chose to take his Mom on this fairytale trip, my heart overflows with gratitude to him. This was my first time to Europe, it was totally breathtaking. I have severe back issues, even tho for almost a year before sailing I had several injections and procedures and attended yoga and chair exercise classes. I was doing everything in my power to get strong for our travels, but to no avail, so I spent most of the trip on the top deck enjoying being pampered by the crew. In all my 73 Years I have never been so pampered. One day it was a bit cool and windy as I was laying on a lounge chair and our very HANSOM Captain came with a blanket and covered me up. One of the most amazing things, is that everyone remembered my name and treated me like I was a celebrity. I would definitely take another Uniworld Cruise even with my back trouble, it was a trip of a lifetime. I tell everyone that will listen to me about this AMAZING CRUISE SHIP AND THE SPECIAL CREW THAT TAKES SUCH GOOD CARE OF EVERYONE.

grandma9976's Full Rating Summary

Stateroom with French Balcony
Cabin 3 I don’t rem

The absolute most luxury I have ever experienced. Beyond beautiful. Service beyond my wildest expectations.

grandma9976