• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

cruise your life away
10+ Cruises • Age 70s

Sail Date: Feb 2018
Cabin:

Went on this cruise because it left from outer harbor. Ive been on 20 cruises in as many years- all Australian based. After cruising on the Jewel with 7 family members, I was more than disappointed in everyway with the ship and was reluctant to cruise ever again- BUT I was already booked on Pacific Eden with some 1st time cruisers, and I'm so thankful I didn't cancel as it was a trip to remember.. As soon as we stepped on board the friendly smiling faces of the crew were there to greet you. Everything ran in ship shape order. It continued through out the cruise. Staff always smiling and ready to help if needed. The maître de was tops and his staff happy and willing to assist. Needless to say the food was fantastic- every day. The entertainment was tops best I've seen. Willie Lee the cruise director gets a special mention as an outstanding 'entertainer' Very very funny- the Dawn will miss him for sure.

Cabin ocean view

I had a cabin to myself so that was luxury in its self. I would have preferred new carpet also but otherwise room was great.Big window and just above the water line which was great to watch. Comfortable bed. Pillows were plentiful and all sizes. Bathroom: showers ran hot. Very very clean .

13 Helpful Votes