• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19
  • Deals
  • Excursions

Viking Skadi Review

Editor Rating

I enjoyed everything about the cruise ship.

Review for Viking Skadi to Europe River
Mary.morvant
10+ Cruises • Age 60s

Sail Date: Nov 2017
Cabin: Veranda Suite

This was the Grand European cruise, beginning in Amsterdam, through many ports of Germany, Austria, and Hungary. I picked this cruise because I would be able to see more of the countryside when not on shore. I enjoyed the intimacy of having 188 passengers. I had the opportunity to talk with many interesting passengers and crew members. The crew was very attentive. The food and wine were good. The included excursions were good. Hanging out in the lounge with new friends at the end of the day, along with cocktails, was. Such a pleasure. I enjoyed seeing the many castles, cathedrals, churches, historical monuments.

Beyond anyone’s control was the cold, wet weather. I was not well prepared for this combination. I would have remained in town for longer times to enjoy the restaurants and sites. Instead I rushed back to the ship to warm up. I enjoyed being greeted at the airport upon arrival, and the assistance for departure as well.

I can hardly wait for the next cruise in August.

Veranda Suite

Cabin AA

Room was comfortable. Bathroom spacious. Well taken care of. Distance between foot of bed and furniture very narrow.

Find a Viking Skadi Cruise