• Cheers to 25 years: Celebrate with Us!
  • Find a Cruise

82318 tons

918 cabins

Superior Verandah Suite

Cabin SS

Signature Suites come with some nice square footage (280 square feet of room and 100 square feet of balcony). If we’re going to be on a long cruise, we want some elbow room! They’re wide enough that one of us didn’t have to back up if we met at the foot of the bed on the way to the bathroom. For those with mobility problems, this is key. We had a tub/shower with a separate shower and two sinks. The bathroom was also wide enough that one could move past someone standing at the close sink to the other sink. We had a European and American outlet at the desk, and also the vanity. Since we have an international adapter sets for Kindle and iPad, we were able to utilize all the plugs.

Port Reviews

Noumea

"Free WiFi" didn't work very well. I bought $15 worth of coffee to get their Wifi password, and she entered it incorrectly. While making my coffee, she delayed my order when the boss insisted she help him fill a larger order. When I asked her to retype the password, the boss yelled at her in French. After I connected, I couldn't get anything downloaded, and the boss explained that we had a lot of people using the Wifi. I looked out on empty tables.

At the bus stop, a rather nice shuttle bus, one local told a passenger that his maps cost $50. Then later, I heard him telling another passenger, he was there to take all her money.

3 Helpful Votes