Ruby Princess Cruise Review
1,804 Reviews

Not what I expected but still great!

Ruby Princess Cruise Review by EricD14

• Sail Date: Feb 2018
  • Destination: the Mexican Riviera
  • Cabin Type: Interior

I chose this cruise based on a special sale price from Princess I got sent. I had already been to the Mexican Riviera the month before on Norwegian Cruise Line. I have always wanted to try Princess cruises out. I thought the boat was fantastic. I really enjoyed the food. Out of all of my cruises the food was the best. I thought they could have used more hand sanitizer stations around the theater, the bathrooms, and the elevators. I really like how Norwegian has them all over the place. I liked that Process was more relaxed on checking out swimming towels. The staff was friendly and the ship was older but nice. I misunderstood the time frame that we would be in Cabo. I didn't realize that we had to be back on the boat by 11am the second day. So unless you are a night owl your itinerary basically consists of half a day when you get there and a few hours in the morning the next day. The ship does stay in port all night but I like my sleep I guess. Also I was a bit disappointed in the entertainment verses other cruises I have been on. I loved the comedian though. He was by far the best I have seen on any of my other cruises. So really overall I would go again on princess just probably not that itinerary.

EricD14's Full Rating Summary

Interior

I honestly don't know what cabin number or what category. It was an interior and we also had a balcony across from us. We went as a family. The cabins were just fine. I am not to picky on my cabins. This interior actually felt roomier that some of the other cruises I have been on. The beds were very comfortable.

City Tour

It was a good way to see other areas. Especially for my senior citizen parents.

View All 52 City Tour Reviews