Have travelled on Princess 2 other times. Always fairly consistent. The service was mostly excellent. Their staff work so hard and are very kind.
- Service (one exception to this below in cons)
- Clean rooms (only based on our experience of 2 rooms)
- Restaurant SHARE ($39 fee per person) was INCREDIBLE. NOT to be missed.
- kids clubs were fantastic - both of my kids demanded to go as much as possible (5 and 8)
- some food experiences not that great (buffet first few days, salty dog food not that great)
- the Spa. I booked 3 treatments on the first day and wish I had not. HEAVY HEAVY upwelling attempts, especially my first treatment. SO much so it was awkward. I do not pay a premium to hear about every product you are using on me. Some staff were good about this but in general be prepared for someone to sell you something. I would likely never go the spa again on princess (and I love spas).
- I wish there were more activity options
This cabin was pretty standard. Everything is older but very clean. The cabin attendant was incredible. The new beds are fantastic.