3. Enchantment of the Seas
Let me start by saying I am a travel agent and have 32 cruises under my belt. I have been in all size ships and many price levels. This cruise had a base price in the 300’s and it is an older ship and a smaller ship. So I wasn’t expecting Allure of the Seas. I was well aware of what I purchased. So reviewed that are expecting all of the bells and whistles will be let down That said, this ship still has most of the things the bigger ships offer as far as piano bar, comedy shows, theater shows, dining venues etc. but less people. The itinerary was great, although it didn’t seem like the captain tried very hard to get into the private island. I remember a Disney Cruise captain spending an hour and a half trying and got us in eventually. The ship wasn’t even rocking so not sure why it was “not safe” If you go in knowing the theater doesn’t have the best sound system and the rooms are small, RCCL doesn’t offer many television channels, and room service has a fee (fleetwide) you will be okay. Some reviews said they were bored. The activities seemed decent. Each evening there was a piano bar that was fun, karaoke, DJ and dancing, bands, Also theater shows, comedian 2 of 4 evenings, a headliner show (very good Elton John show) nightly movies on the pool deck, game shows, Newlywed Game, Quest, and casino. On our at sea day we had sunbathing, Bands, belly flop contest, game shows, ice carvings, battle of the sexes, Trivia, bingo, casino gaming lessons etc. I can’t inagine how people say they were bored. Our cabin was clean. Ocean view deck 3 mid ship. Very nice view. Hard bed and the shower was not good. It had a curtain instead of a door and it stuck to my rear end. And I’m not a big girl. I could hardly turn around. Food was decent. It’s cruise food. Some good. Some great. Some duds. We had a great time on the long day in Nassau. Key West was fun as well. The cruise director was awesome. All in all for what we paid it was amazing. If you’re expecting a mega ship with laser shows and a full broadway show, diving show, Boardwalk, floweider and a mall, spend a little more and book Allure or Oasis. But for what this is, it’s grear.

If you know what to expect you will enjoy

Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review by kaykels

• Sail Date: April 2018
  • Destination: Bahamas
  • Cabin Type: Ocean View

I can’t inagine how people say they were bored.

kaykels’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Enchantment of the Seas price drops

Ocean View
Cabin 1N 3142
Nice bug window. Very clean. Shower was horrible with the curtain instead of a door. I hated that it stuck to my butt and aim not a big person. I could hardly turn around. Bed was hard. But it looked nixe.
Deck 4 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins