I’ve purchased my booking via Malaysia Harmony travel agent. Here are some tips for those who’re cruising from Port Klang to Medan, Phuket and Penang.
Things to prepare before check-in at Boustead Centre, Port Klang:
1) Parking outdoor is RM10.00 per entry.
2) For any baggage bigger than cabin size, you’ll need to first check-in your baggage before going up to 2nd floor for check-in. Your baggage will be sent to your cabin door. Only cabin size baggage can be hand carry.
3) Pls print out your cruise Confirmation Slip and enclose with your original Passport for check-in. (if you’re checking in a big group, just get 1 representative to queue up).
4) Photocopied 2 copies of your Passport (page with photo and signature in actual Passport size, do NOT need to enlarge which you’ll use for embarkation at Immigration Dept.in Medan/ Phuket/ Penang. Original Passport will be kept upon check-in).
5) After check-in, you’ll each be assigned with a Cabin Card that you’ll use on board for all meals and purchases. Guest only needs to make payment for all purchases the night before disembarking in Port Klang.
Pls proceed to Immigration checking and then board the ship.
For wheelchair guests, pls ask Cruise Staff for first priority access.
Things to do once boarded ship:
a) Get the current day STAR NAVIGATOR from Reception counter to see what’s inline for today’s activities. There’ll be different navigators distributed to your cabin door everyday.
b) Proceed to your cabin to leave your baggage.
c) For those who want to have lunch, can proceed to the restaurants (before sailing):
Ocean Restaurant (Chinese cuisine) at deck 4 (set menu but can refill with small buffet varieties).
Four Seasons Restaurant (Western cuisine) at deck 4 (set menu with small buffet varieties).
Marine’s Poolside (International cuisine) at deck 9 (buffet style).
Spices restaurant (for Muslim/ Halal) at deck 10.
d) Proceed to Galaxy of Stars at deck 5 to register for Gala Dinner as there’ll be limited seats for each restaurants.
Overall it was a pleasant trip but there’re certain parts that SUPERSTAR LIBRA needs to improve that is refurbish the Inside State Room (deck 2) as it’s too worn out and all the bathrooms as well.
Apart from room, meals are ok but International cuisine should include Japanese or Korean dishes and should have more varieties for Chinese vegetarian guests as my relatives had been having almost the same dishes in Ocean Restaurant everyday.
Mine was Inside Stateroom (DC Cabin), room is ok for 2 pax but it's very worn out. The cabinets are so old. Bathroom is very small and worn out as well. No kettle or even face towels.
My aunt found bedbugs in her cabin (deck 6) Superior Ocean View State Room and had reported the same.