Viking Prestige Cruise Review

Viking Prestige Cruise Review by Pattyzak5/2018

• Sail Date: May 2018
  • Destination: Europe River
  • Cabin Type: Deluxe Stateroom with French Balcony

We were eight family members. Went to Prague for three nights then were driven by very experiencedMercedez Bens Viking buses to the beginning of our river cruise. We drove through the forest, country and farms so gorgeous you'd have to be there. The architecture, people and cathedrals in Viena leaves you in awe!! Then you get to see other places like Budapest our last stop which was gorgeous at night. You see castles, museums, houses you've never imagined can have such architectural detail in them. From the Viking ship you see little towns on both sides as you're cruising along the very smooth and relaxed river. You meet people from all over and make friends quickly because everyone has an upbeat energy that's very catchy and you take it inside your ship to the great and professional crew members. They are so polite and sweet and accommodating. We had a disco night where it brought me back to those days. We celebrated our 40th anniversary along with my sisters 30th and my best friend's 35th wedding anniversary. We were served exquisite cuisine, desserts and wines from servers, chefs and people from the Philippines, Serbia and Romania. The Server from Serbia offered us a great menu besides the buffet already there & never forgot to offer us dessert. The Philippine chefs were ready to carve our meats, prepare our waffles & fry our eggs all pleasantly smiling while they served. We made friends with the girls who bar tenders all so young and super friendly. We made friends with the Captsin of our PRESTIGE SHIP. he spoke no English but I called him Captain “ Not” an inside yoke between us. The girls st the reception were always attentive to our needs, excursions & such were very easily explained. The tour guides all spoke English & gave us such explanations of where we were what we were looking st etc. The man who cleaned our cabin did it with a smile always saying hello first and spoke my fluent native language being Spanish. he said he picked it up from guests. I loved my cruise. Wish I had been there a month or more. We are very happy with Viking River cruises and will do the Ryne next.

Pattyzak5/2018's Full Rating Summary

Deluxe Stateroom with French Balcony
Cabin C 206

Very nice and clean. Our assistant cleaned our cabin 3 times daily. His name was Ozzy from Romania who spoke fluent Spanish this being my first spoken language. What a nice and professional crew member.

St. Stephen's Cathedral

What a gorgeous cathedral very elaborate detail everywhere including doors.

View All 112 St. Stephen's Cathedral Reviews
Bratislava

Beautiful too so much to see so little time to do so.

Pattyzak5/2018