• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

Enchantment of the Seas Review

Editor Rating
1986 reviews
4 Awards

Miserable experience, surprised RC has not stopped this.

Review for Enchantment of the Seas to the Bahamas
billy1456
2-5 Cruises • Age 30s

Sail Date: May 2018
Cabin: Junior Suite

I just wanted to share how horrendous my past experience was with your cruise line. If I wanted to book a “tacky” Carnival Cruise, I would have. I chose Royal Caribbean because my past experiences (gold member) have assured me that you have the highest quality standards in every detail from ship to service.

This was not the case in my past experience with the Enchantment of the Seas. This was a surprise vacation for my fiancé’s birthday and it was also her first (and most likely last) experience with RC. First, the ship is falling apart with rust everywhere. There was even a piece of the outdoor bar that fell apart in the middle of the cruise. The room was humid with a musty smell throughout the bedding and even in the frayed bed sheets. The pillows smelled like mold. The bathroom smelled of raw sewage and the amenities were not up to today’s standards. Utterly unacceptable as a guest who purchased a junior suite.

Furthermore, it absolutely unacceptable to sell tickets on a ship that has standards from 20 years ago. The ship was crowded, the lines were long and it was disgusting watching people fight over food in the windjammer everyday as a result. I wanted to be on a relaxing vacation not in a chaotic “fight for your food” environment.

Junior Suite