3. Enchantment of the Seas
First cruise! Went with ladies and two children! I wish I could post what I wrote on the Royal Caribbean survey bc I can’t remember everything, but to quickly sum it up, the crew, food, ship, activities, EVERYTHING was wonderful. The crew from top to bottom were extremely friendly and professional. The ship was super safe and clean! I could not have dreamed of a better experience! Highly recommend!! Anything you could possibly want to do, you had access to it on this ship: rock climbing, fine dining, a hilarious comedian, shows, hot tubs, dance lessons, dancing, game shows, swimming, snorkeling, shopping, and the friendliest warmest crew. The food was top notch and our table host took great joy in making sure everything was perfect. We tried all kinds of foods. For breakfast and lunch, we webt to the different buffet areas, which had tons of variety. At night, we went to the dining hall (without a reservation) and were still seated almost immediately. Spectacular service! Shout out to Erikson (table host) and Arlex (cabin attendant). The best!!! Cant wait to go back! At CocoCay, I bought a mask and snorkel from the straw market and set out on my own snorkeling from the beach. I saw a watched a wild sea turtle for at least 30 minutes. The life guards on floating docks were very helpful and watchful over me as I was swimming alone. Such great memories!

Excellence in action!!

Ages 7 to 9
Get Royal Caribbean Enchantment of the Seas price drops

Interior
Cabin 1V 2083
So cozy and just the right size! Soooo clean and comfy! Had a free safe in the room for valuables, cute towel animals every night, and our attendant was always nearby in the hallway. Awesome! Tons of mirrors too!
Deck 8 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins