• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

tawcqt
First Time Cruiser • Age 50s

Sail Date: Jul 2018
Cabin: Interior

I chose this cruise because it fit the timeline I was looking for. As a first time cruiser, I wasn't sure what to expect. I was COMPLETELY BLOWN AWAY by Royal Caribbean! The embarkation was much better than I could have imagined. The Main Dining Room dinner was beyond fantastic. Sharing a table with others was a great way to get to know fellow cruisers. I learned about the individuals as well as cruising in general. The shows were out of the world. Stephanie Parker and Michelle Balan were top notch. The Royal Caribbean entertainers made me feel like I was watch a broadway show. The activities staff was great at planning activities and making sure everyone was happy. The night time activies were varied depending on the type of music you liked. Spending July 4th on the cruise exceeded my expectations with the celebration.

Cococay excursion was okay -if you want to go to beach and swim in the ocean, its great. Otherwise, its more for sitting in the shade with a drink. Nassau excursion was good. I added things on my own (three hour tour of various historical areas).

I cannot compliment the staff enough! All staff was always pleasant and helpful. During Day 2, I went back from the excursion early, and had time to chat with staff (activities, bar, etc). They treated me like family.

Interior

Cabin 2V

The cabin was what I expected, never having been on a cruise, I had no expectations actually. I was quite impressed with the amout of storage space for the belongings, for as small a space as it is.

The housekeeping staff of the cabins went above and beyond

Find an Enchantment of the Seas Cruise from £511