3. Enchantment of the Seas
I chose Royal Caribbean because they had a wonderful sale and I had heard great things about the cruise line’s atmosphere. I wanted a fun, memorable cruise for our family and not a giant party ship where I needed to shield my kids’ eyes, LOL. This was the perfect mix of entertainment, adventure, fun, and class! We would certainly cruise with these guys again and would love to experience new destinations and add more stamps to our passports alongside the RC family. The dinners in the evening were continuously amazing in every single way. My 13 year old is now completely spoiled by escargot, duck l’orange, prime rib, and several other entrees I can’t even pronounce but boy were they good! The Atlantis aquaventure RC booked excursion was stunningly beautiful. I’ve never seen such gorgeous crystal blue and aqua green water. The water was warm too! Coco Cay was lovely too and the RC staff actually convinced me to snorkel, helping me overcome my fear of sharks that has held me on the beach my whole life. Great job, captain and crew! P.S. It was an awesome bonus that the captain looks just like Daniel Craig of “007.” Not many cruise ships can boast of that. ;)

A fantastic first cruise for our family!

Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review by Amie H.

• Sail Date: July 2018
  • Destination: Bahamas
  • Cabin Type: Ocean View

Great job, captain and crew!

Amie H.’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 13 to 15
Get Royal Caribbean Enchantment of the Seas price drops

Ocean View
Cabin 2N 2040 & 2042
Great layout and I never once felt any queasiness. The ship’s bed, stateroom temperature, and linens were wonderful.
Deck 4 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins