3. Enchantment of the Seas
My husband and I cruise frequently on Royal Caribbean. The service, staff, and cleanliness of the ship have always been excellent. We were especially pleased with our meal at Chops Grille. The food was as good as any high end steakhouse and the service was professional. There were a few hiccups. There are a few beverage machines machines, but they were often out of ice. Minor but annoying inconvenience. The Voom streaming Wifi package that we purchased didn't work. The Voom help desk attendant was neither friendly nor helpful. Our issue was not resolved, but a call to guest services provided a credit. I highly recommend the cabana experience on Coco Cay if you want to get away from the masses of fellow travelers. Perfect for relaxation. The lines at guest services were very long on the last night, but the staff worked as quickly as possible. Otherwise, it was a nice trip. It's not fancy, but it was very relaxing and enjoyable.

Great vacation with a few hiccups

Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review by MrsH1228

• Sail Date: July 2018
  • Destination: Bahamas
  • Cabin Type: Junior Suite

MrsH1228’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Enchantment of the Seas price drops

Junior Suite
Cabin J3 8672
Very clean and well appointed but furniture was dated and the carpet had a lump in it that I tripped over.
Deck 8 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins