Viking Hild Cruise Review

Viking Hild Cruise Review by Annhartfield

• Sail Date: Jun 2018
  • Destination: Europe River
  • Cabin Type: Deluxe Stateroom

Truly, truly beyond expectation. Everything was expertly handled; ship, cabin (spent very little in), food, leisure time, staff was very professional, but friendly. One morning I looked out the window at breakfast and our wonderful captain was carrying out the garage. Employees worked as a team from all appearances. The inclusive tours were wonderful.

I am a widow and have no one to travel with, but I would like to think I will go again. I wish there was a way “singletons” could travel because it is a safe environment to be in on the ship and tours. Speaking of tours, the guides were excellent, personable & knowledgable.

All meals were great, chief Adiran was always at the doors to greet cruisers with the other head dining personnel. Meals were quite and leisurely.

The young lady in housekeeping for our area was very pleasant and accommodating; going beyond the car of duty. Sorry I can’t remember her name.

This being my first river boat cruise, I found the guest services exceptional. Erna our Viking cruise director was so patience with everyone. Plus she extremely knowledgable about EVERYTHING!!!

Annhartfield's Full Rating Summary

Deluxe Stateroom
Cabin E 105

Everything has a place and a place for everything!!! Loved the heated bathroom floors.

Annhartfield