• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

First Time Cruiser • Age 30s

Sail Date: Aug 2018
Cabin: Interior
Traveled with children

The ship itself is very clean and easy to navigate through. The cabin was comfortable with plenty of mirrors to make sure you look amazing everyday. The dining was delicious and although you can have a burger, hot dog and fries everyday there are plenty of other selections to choose from which is what I loved. I actually never felt hungry because food was conveniently available all the time. I loved the karaoke (I didn't sing but I watched everyone else rock the mic), rock climbing (I was scared but the attendant gave me confidence which helped), table tennis (I sucked but it was still fun), the pool, the casino, and the evening performances. I also loved participating in a hip hop dance class, it was unexpectedly fun and pretty cool. The service was outstanding. I dare anyone to find a rude employee of the ship because you won't. You will enjoy the experience, I promise.

Interior

Cabin 4V

I love mirrors so the cabin was great, I love that I could control the temperature of my room and it was clean and comfortable. The exclusive shows shown on the television were great as well.

Find an Enchantment of the Seas Cruise from £463