Viking Skadi Cruise Review

Viking Skadi Cruise Review by cindyp627

• Sail Date: Jun 2018
  • Destination: Europe River
  • Cabin Type: Veranda Stateroom

I thought it would be an easier way to see so much of Germany and Austria than to haul my suitcase across the countries.

The cabin was comfortable, My favorite part of the ship was the lounge. It was a great place to relax with a drink or a cup of tea. I really liked being able to get a specialty coffee for free whenever I wanted and the cookies were nice in the afternoon after running around exploring all day.

The meals were great. Our wait staff was so much fun and so attentive and so very sincerely nice. So many choices. I loved Austria night. The musicians they had on board were so much fun.

I loved the talks given about the countries and the history. Very informative.

The excursions were a great way to get oriented in the places we traveled. The guides were so knowledgeable and answered my million questions as I am a history buff and wanted to learn about the areas we were in.

Not only would I do it again. I am. A girlfriend and I are going on the Egypt cruise with the add ons to Jerusalem and Jordan. I thought Viking was a great value and it truly is traveling in comfort. Just loved it.

cindyp627's Full Rating Summary

Veranda Stateroom
Cabin B 223

The bed was very comfortable. I loved having a refrigerator in the room for snacks I picked up in town and to cool our water. It was fun sitting on the veranda when we were in a lock and see us go up and down.

cindyp627