• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19
  • Excursions

Carnival Legend Review

Editor Rating
1 Award

Not for Retirees or older generation - best for kids and their families

Review for Carnival Legend to Transpacific
frogs hollow
10+ Cruises • Age 70s

Sail Date: Apr 2018
Cabin: Balcony

We choose this cruise because of the itinerary -travel person recommendation.

This was the worst cruise we have ever taken and we have been on many and other cruise lines. First and last time with carnival. The decor was overwhelming and heavy - not for a fun cruise. Rooms were large and good. Food not too good in fact they ran our of a lot of items. No marmalade jam. No english muffins - these were on the dining room menu. They weren't brought on board when cruise started from Sydney. Commercial bread - not made on the ship and the dinner rolls when microwaved for dinner came out as little bricks.

Even when boarding and departing the process wass terrible., Who ever decided to leave all the luggage in the elevator areas need t review who this should be done. Perhaps they should go on other cruise lines to see how smooth this process can be for the passengers.

Balcony

Cabin 8D

Pretty good but the fridge under the bench was not a good area - as the bench h=became very hot and we could dry our washing on it. needless to say I was unaware of this when I lefrt my insulin on the bench overnight and next morning it was very hot and I was unable to use it., Fortunately I had brought extra and had it in the fridge - what a dangerous lesson.

1 Helpful Vote