3. Enchantment of the Seas
I chose this cruise for the price. We originally thought the cabin a bit small but it turned out to be all we needed. Everyone from the pier/port personnel to the wait staff to the cabin steward to the entertainers seemed to really enjoy their job which in turn made us enjoy the cruise. The ship was a little smaller & not as fancy as some but it ended up being one of our favorite cruises. We loved the song the dining room staff performed & The Crew International Parade of Flags. All of the entertainers were very good. My daughter loved the Michael Jackson trivia contest. The food in the dining room & our waiter and assistant waiter were the best ever (thanks Meikinson & Iketut). Most of the crew seemed young and had a lot of energy. Embarkation was fast and easy and debarkation wasn't too bad. I've never felt more welcome than on this cruise. This was my 7th cruise-my first with Royal Caribbean but not my last!

Best crew ever!

cruisecrazy5’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Enchantment of the Seas price drops

Interior
Cabin 1V 2327
It was comfortable and had plenty of storage space. Shower was VERY small.
Deck 8 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins