3. Adventure of the Seas
We were on The Adventure of the Seas. We left out of Bayonne, NJ. Leaving on the 31st of September returning on the 7th of September. Sailed up the East Coast. The weather was perfect the whole trip. My 90 year old Mother was with us. The staff were all gracious and helpful. Our stops were Portland, Maine, Bar Harbor, Maine, St. John’s, New Brunswick, Canada, & Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada. In Bar Horbor took a bus tour around Acadia National Forest. The guide was fantastic.... We got to stop a couple of times to check out the views.... a nice excursion for people that don’t want to go on a hike. We ate in the formal dining room every night. Our waiters were attentive and very nice. The meals were good. Portions have gotten a bit smaller but we never left hungry. I would stay away from the steak that is on the menu every night. The specialty steaks, Steak Diane, filets, & the prime rib were all fantastic. The Windjammer is always good for breakfast and lunch. The bistro on the promenade is handy to grab a slice of pizza or a sandwich. Our room steward, Noroni, did a great job keeping the room clean and the ice bucket filled. My husband and I had a balcony room and my Mother and daughter an interior room across the hall. Their room had a big window overlooking the Promenade. A warning though is that in the evening it was pretty loud with music and entertainment.

Wonderful vacation

Adventure of the Seas Cruise Review by becsilvey

becsilvey’s Full Rating Summary

Ocean View Balcony
Cabin 6D 6556
Cabins on cruise ships are basically all the same, small...... There was plenty of drawers and closet space.
Deck 10 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins