3. Mariner of the Seas
This was the first cruise that I have absolutely no complaints whatsoever. The staff was top notch. The ship was beautiful and clean. The variety of entertainment was exceptional. We had a junior suite and it was so large we didnt know what to do with ourselves. We did a land and sea tour in Nassau that I highly recommend. We just hung at the beach st Coco Cay which I also reccomend. The casino is a little tight as most casinos at sea are. The ice show was fabulous. I was do impressed that they brought in acts from previous years of Americas got Talent. The sky pad area has hammocks and swings and things to climb on which is great for children if all ages. The water slides look crazy, too crazy for me but very impressive. The singers and dancers weren't quite as good as other ships but still enjoyed them. The cruise director is the absolute best. Amazing vacation.

Best cruise experience

Mariner of the Seas Cruise Review by Rmhilly

• Sail Date: September 2018
  • Destination: Bahamas
  • Cabin Type: Junior Suite
Rmhilly’s Full Rating Summary

Junior Suite
Cabin J2 9624
Phenomenal room. Walk in closet. Bathtub. Ovet sized balcony. More storage than you can possibly use. Right by elevators.
Deck 10 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins