3. Enchantment of the Seas
I chose the cruise because I needed the points to advance to diamond. Overall the crew was very friendly and most helpful, especially my room stewardess, Carole. I did notice that the furniture in my cabin and in the public spaces looked worn, tired. I really think a refurbishment is in order. Our stay at Coco Cay was cut short (correctly) due to heavy ground swells that would have made tendering dangerous. The Captain made the right choice. we went right to Nassau and had an overnight. I highly recommend the All Access Tour. Well worth the cost. Areas included the engine control room and the bridge. A bit of walking and some stairs to climb but overall worth it. Pictures were allowed but not video and security was with us for the engine/bridge areas. The biggest negative (and it is the same with all cruise ships) is the cost of WiFi. To me it is a rip off. I suggest you contact your carrier (ATT, Verizon, etc.) to see what packages they might have to offer.

Ship needs refurbishing

Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review by ftballref

• Sail Date: October 2018
  • Destination: Bahamas
  • Cabin Type: Ocean View
I chose the cruise because I needed the points to advance to diamond.

ftballref’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Enchantment of the Seas price drops

Ocean View
Cabin 2N
Cabin steward made sure my cabin was made up and clean. Did an excellent job
Deck 4 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins