We decided on this particular cruise as my friend had not been to Spain. The ports were wonderful! As always, everything about Oceania was terrific. Meals, service accommodations - just EVERYTHING! Embarkation took less than 30 minutes. Our room was ready on schedule, after we enjoyed a lovely buffet lunch in the Terrace Cafe. Every interaction with crew and staff was a pleasant experience. Beds in our cabin were too comfortable and we really wanted to take the pillows with us as they were so wonderful. Oceania never fails to exceed expectations with their cuisine. The variety is amazing. My friend has a strange allergy and their efforts to accommodate her were terrific. Most of our shore excursions were arranged privately as we prefer the smaller groups that are available through cruise critic. We had a stop in Guernsey which was interesting as I had read the "Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society". Unfortunately, most of the WWII emplacements were no longer available. All in all, a wonderful cruise with Oceania!

Always a great cruise with Oceania!!

Nautica Cruise Review by Susanneh1144

• Sail Date: September 2018
  • Destination: Mediterranean
  • Cabin Type: Concierge Level Veranda Stateroom

All in all, a wonderful cruise with Oceania!
Susanneh1144’s Full Rating Summary

Concierge Level Veranda Stateroom
Cabin A1 7088
Bathroom is a bit small, but workable. Room is fine. Veranda lovely!
Deck 8 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins