3. Britannia
I have been with P&O many times. I have always been full of praise and delight, about all off our Cruises’s However, I am now questioning if I will EVER use P&O again. P&O is now owned by Carnival, it shows that all they are interested in is money. The Britannia is a “Cash - Cow”. No interest in the care of passengers needs. I was on P&O’s Britannia for 16days to the Western Caribbean on the 26/10/18. Starting off from Southampton flying back from Barbados to Gatwick. I have never seen such disgusting behaviour from both passengers and overpowering bullying staff. The food was disgusting, I was with freedom dining in the Meridian. The staff were non existent, just like the food, we had to wait forever to be served. ( not the fault of the staff in the restaurant, perhaps bullying officer crew members) It was no different than the buffet dining, except in the buffet you had more choice of HOT food. We tried a few of the paid Restaurants £30 extra per person was it worth it... NO The only one that was good was the “beach hut” £7.50. In Epicurean Resturant a long hair was found inside a roll. A lot of people ( me and my friends included) were complaining about the type of clientele the passengers were I could only say Feral, loud, brash, drunk and disgusting. 10 people detained and escorted off the ship. P&O is now owned by Carnival, it shows that all they are interested in is money. Not the service or care of passengers needs. Too long at sea. If we had wanted to go on a Butlin’s holiday we would have booked with them. The design of the ship is awful! The entertainment was extremely poor throughout the two weeks. The reception is a very small enclosed space and to have pungently strong lilies is CRASS to someone who has allergic reactions, having to use an epi - pen. I could go on, however I will not. I thank you P&O Britannia for RUINING my holiday and making my holiday a MISERY for two weeks.

More like a Butlin’s Cruise

Britannia Cruise Review by Ellyroze

• Sail Date: October 2018
  • Destination: Caribbean

The entertainment was extremely poor throughout the two weeks.

Ellyroze’s Full Rating Summary

Cabin F418
No faults with the cabin. Kept very clean throughout the holiday.