3. Quantum of the Seas
I chose this cruise as a package including 8 days of touring cities in China. It was offered by Cruise 1st at a good price and fitted in with my plans. My wife and I are Diamond level and everyone was very nice and accommodating for the entire cruise. There were over 4,000 Chinese on board but this wasn't a problem. They seemed to enjoy our joining in with competitions and activities. The entertainment staff were all very nice and enthusiastic. Dining in the Windjammer looked very chaotic so we were lucky enough to be able to have our daily breakfast and lunch at the Solarium Bistro and our evening meals in one of the Dining rooms. I found the Quantum of the Seas to be a beautiful ship throughout. Our cabin was only an Inside but it was the best cabin layout I have seen and we had a 'virtual balcony' which I found great. I loved everything about this cruise but as I said my wife and I did have some advantages being Diamond level. All up we have done 35 cruises on various ships.

Enjoyable Cruise

Quantum of the Seas Cruise Review by PhilipWaller

• Sail Date: November 2018
  • Destination: Asia

PhilipWaller’s Full Rating Summary

Beautiful, well designed cabin.
  Quantum of the Seas Deck Plans