3. Carnival Inspiration
Just got off the boat today. This is my 20th cruise (RC, HA, Carnival and Princess Past Cruiser) -Hot Food! Learn it, Everything was COLD This is my 11th Mexican 4 Day. Ive never seen such cold food. Quality's gone down a lot but... the price is cheap... -Music in ALL areas to damn loud In between a comedy show I don't like screaming at the people besides me and my waiter needs a written paper to understand what I am saying its SO LOUD. Took my kid to the Holiday "carol" in the atrium and it was so loud she wanted to leave. There was a show on Tuesday that woke me up in the atrium FROM MY ROOM. (E55) Yikes! Get your sound checked. LOUDER IS NOT BETTER. With that said our room guy was awesome. I couldnt belive they stopped cleaning rooms twice a day I cant belive that Lobster on Fancy Night is gone Trashy people on board: I can NOT Blame Carnival for this. The price is amazing. I literally witnessed a woman try and get money out of the ATM machine....trasshhhyyyy *checked it though she didnt use it*. I loved everything else. MY kids wouldn't shut up, all they wanted was to go to the kids club. The towel animals on deck were awesome. The Dr, Seuss breakfast was amazing.

Simple things that wouldnt cost any money to fix

Carnival Inspiration Cruise Review by KyloRen

• Sail Date: December 2018
  • Destination: Mexican Riviera
  • Cabin Type: Ocean View

-Hot Food! Learn it, Everything was COLD

-Music in ALL areas to damn loud

LOUDER IS NOT BETTER.

I cant belive that Lobster on Fancy Night is gone

I loved everything else.

KyloRen’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 3 to 6
Ages 7 to 9

Ocean View
Cabin 6D e55
Great! I had small kids, the trundle was really comfy and my husband even slept on it the last night cause the kids snuggled up on it.
Empress Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins