3. Adventure of the Seas
This was my least favorite RCL cruise.It was full of 500 children.Loud and noisy passengers also.The Serenity area was not quiet or serene.The hot tub was a cespool of drinkers and party types.I thought a cruise right after Thanksgiving would be quiet.How wrong I was.The front desk said it would be like that all December.My Diamond status was all screwed up.Card had issues getting my 3 drinks loaded.Roy the guest services manager comped me Chops for one night.Praises for him.Lots of pushing and shoving going on.I was on the Serenade the week prior.Had a great time.Cabin was ok on Adventure.Entertainment was good.Only got off in Cozumel.Did a chocolate and Tequila tour.It was worth the price. The Windjammer was very large and laid out well.The Promenade was a hubbub of people and activities.I had a 350 onboard credit from my RCL Visa card.Lost 200 of it in the casino.Saw people winning but not me.

Never Again

Adventure of the Seas Cruise Review by garsny

garsny’s Full Rating Summary

Interior
Cabin 4V
Safe worked well.Steward was good.Lots of storage.
Deck 10 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins