3. Enchantment of the Seas
My past sailing experience was on Liberty of the Seas, a larger ship. The service with Royal Caribbean is always top notch. They really do put the passenger first. There was a nice variety of activities. Enchantment is a smaller ship so expect everything else to be smaller as well. Smaller arcade, gym, and other shop amenities. My ocean view cabin was nice. Our steward kept the room tidy and would do anything I asked. He created towel animals for us daily. Windjammer buffet was a smidge disappointing but I also do t generally eat buffet style food but didn’t want to use he main dining room for breakfast and lunch. Dinner in the main dining room was nice. Wasn’t alway pleased with my entree but I’d still give it 5 stars for service and effort. I’d say get a few of the appetizers and extra desserts. Yum! They did have a nice selection. I do suggest getting in the porter line on disembark day, it goes way faster. Totally worth a tip of a few dollars. Do not schedule and pay for an airport transfer if your flight is before 1pm. Chances are slim that you’ll make it on time. Speaking from experience. 12pm flight but didn’t arrive to airport till 12pm. Excursions are a little pricey for the Bahamas cruise. Wait for Black Friday sakes if possible. Save yourself the headache. In all, I give enchantment 4 stars.

Recommended for a short, cost effective cruise

Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review by VGentry

• Sail Date: December 2018
  • Destination: Bahamas
  • Cabin Type: Ocean View
VGentry’s Full Rating Summary

Ocean View
Cabin 2N 2050
Lots of storage. Plenty big for 2. No need to bring extra hangers. Would bring my own pillow next time. You have control of the room temp. Two thumbs up for that.
Deck 4 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins