3. Anthem of the Seas
We finally decided to go on the Bermuda cruise we had thought about for a while, when we looked up our options, decided on the Anthem of the Seas. We had been on the Quantum of the Sea's Inaugural Season sailing and found it to be good, but not great. Well, the similarity between this two ships ends with the I-fly, and the North Star. Once we boarded it was easy to see the difference, and it was much more noticeable when we entered our cabin. We had a Junior Suite and it was better than those on other ships. The first thing we noticed was that the cabin seemed a bit larger, had a lot of closet space, and 1½ baths. The decoration was very appealing, the tile on the walls and floor of the bathrooms looked very upscale. We also got a chance to look at an inside cabin and to our surprise they are pretty roomy, and had a virtual window. Another thing we enjoyed were the activities. There was always some entertaining activity going on like: the music at Bolero lounge, the shows at two70, the games, and trivia, etc., were all great. One of my favorite things were the bumper cars. The service was exceptional everyone was courteous and very helpful. Both embarkation and debarkation processes went about very swiftly. I can say that I wouldn't think twice about taking another cruise on this wonderful ship.

Fantastic

Anthem of the Seas Cruise Review by Yoviajo1954

• Sail Date: September 2018
  • Destination: Bermuda
  • Cabin Type: Junior Suite

The service was exceptional everyone was courteous and very helpful.

Yoviajo1954’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Anthem of the Seas price drops

Junior Suite
Cabin J2 10210
Our cabin was very nice, well decorated and large. There was sufficient closet space and 1½ bathroom.
Deck 13 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins