3. Adventure of the Seas
I had never traveled on a Royal ship in the past so this was my first. The ship was nice with many bells and whistles I had not experienced in the past. I did not like that the Windjammer had restricted hours of service as I have pretty much been used to on other cruises. I was not crazy about the shows on the Adventure, but Mercedes and Isaac were fantastic. I was really hoping for a WOW factor for this cruise, but I was disappointed overall. Service was great for my cabin and the few dinners we had in the dining room. Lastly, I'm not one to complain a lot, but this was an 11th anniversary cruise and I ordered yellow roses to my room and when we arrived they had red roses which are not my wife's favorites. Maybe that got me off on a bad footing for the cruise.

I have had better cruises.

Adventure of the Seas Cruise Review by bearcatjon

• Sail Date: December 2018
  • Destination: Eastern Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Ocean View Balcony
bearcatjon’s Full Rating Summary

Ocean View Balcony
Cabin 4D 6276
The cabin was a lot smaller than I was used to and I was hoping after the refurbishment that there might have at least added USB ports, but with only two outlets it was hard to keep our various phones, trackers etc charged.
Deck 7 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins