3. Celebrity Silhouette
We love Celebrity. We got upgraded to Aqua Class on our 1st cruise and rebook the same every time. The entertainment this trip wasnt the best. I have heard MUCH better vocalist, seen bettter dancers, magicians on talent shows like Americas Got Talent. They brought in an act “Sept 63” a Four Seasons cover group. Just 3 of them and the dance moves were very amateurish. The lead singer sounded like Alvin of the chipmunks. When they first came on I though it was a comedy routine. My husband was tweaking his hearing aid because he thought it was the hearing aid causing the guys voice to sound like that. The staff are very courteous, polite and eager to please. There are always some outstanding like Claudia in Blu was a bubbly cheerful person. She made you smile just with her presence. Our wine steward in Blu was also great. Again, in Blu, our waiter John was awesome also. The activities director Sue was not my cup of tea is the best comment I shall leave on that subject. We missed the Hot Glass Show they have on some of their ships. They need to provide a little more for people to do for free besides dance lessons, trivia, ball games in the pool. They did have a mystery writer give a talk but just not more things to do on sea days. Bingo is expensive and if you played every day that would be very pricey! We had a brand new lady on embarkation and she had no idea what to do. Locked up her computer and had to go get someone to unlock it. Couldnt find our cabin number on our boarding pass husband had to show her. Dont turn them loose if they are not ready yet! Please!

Great trip

Celebrity Silhouette Cruise Review by grandmabbh

grandmabbh’s Full Rating Summary
Get Celebrity Silhouette price drops

AquaClass
Cabin A2 1539
Cabin was fine. Kept clean. Very nervous, possibly new steward. Tryed way to hard. We had coffee on our balcony every morning. Nothing like it!
Penthouse Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins