Viking Rolf Cruise Review

Viking Rolf Cruise Review by kmcdonne

• Sail Date: Nov 2018
  • Destination: Europe River
  • Cabin Type: Deluxe Stateroom

We have friends that have sailed on Viking and gave us rave reviews and boy they were not kidding. The service, the cruise, the excursions and especially the staff were excellent. Food is my biggest concern especially when away for seven days. I was very happy with the food on this boat, there was a huge selection at every meal and the staff was the most accommodating that I have ever experienced and we have stayed at some very nice places. I would also like to comment on the excursions as the staff on board the buses as well as the bus drivers were excellent. I was very impressed with this trip and would highly recommend Viking to anyone who has high standards in a vacation trip and I have been known as a tough critic. I am not, I simply think you should get a true value for the money you spend and this one hit the mark.

kmcdonne's Full Rating Summary

Deluxe Stateroom
Cabin E 309

We had two rooms on the boat with a balcony we thoroughly enjoyed looking out at the French country side. Room was very well kept and spacious enough for the two of us. Amenities were very nice and replaced daily. Wonderful walk in shower and large fluffy towels.

D-Day Beaches

Excellent tour with an exceptional tour guide and an excellent bus driver as well.

View All 83 D-Day Beaches Reviews

Excellent tour guide, bus driver and a wonderful experience touring the farm where the Calvados is made.

View All undefined undefined Reviews