3. Adventure of the Seas
We, because of price and spouse are "Loyal to Royal". But I'm serious thinking not such a great idea. If they are going to continue using older ships they really need to stop a day and CLEAN them thoroughly!! Entertainment was Excellent!! This class ship (as we sailed back-to-back with the Navigator of the Seas) won't be our choice anytime soon. **The plus is the food was good and entertainment also very good. The service in the dining room was lacking and definitely not what I would expect from Royal Caribbean. We had a wonderful excursion at St. Kitts, we've visited the island but never took one before. I highly recommend. It was for the Fort and Plantation house. Great Price and 5 star if you like history & views. Royal Caribbean needs new activities for folks that don't wish to sunbath & drink entire trip. Heck, I'd enjoy history lectures of islands visiting, etc. Just something new please.

Worst Room EVER; great excursion!

Adventure of the Seas Cruise Review by Silverbluecruiser

Entertainment was Excellent!!

Silverbluecruiser’s Full Rating Summary

Interior
Cabin 4V 3039
Our room smelled like a Cat has "sprayed" in the shower. The poor room attendant tried everything. They finally moved us at the beginning of day 5; REALLY??? the 'better' room was older and must have been below the ship laundry.
Deck 10 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins