Pacific Princess Cruise Review

Pacific Princess Holiday Cruise

Pacific Princess Cruise Review by Mghptrs

• Sail Date: Dec 2018
  • Destination: the Caribbean

I chose this particular cruise because of the ports and because I chose to spend the holidays differently this year. That being said, I was looking forward to some good meals, relaxing in the spa and a beautifully decorated ship. What I experienced was the total opposite. The decor looked like it was 30 plus years old, maybe even the original. The spa lacked any amenities (except a sauna) and the manager was unpleasant. I usually shower in the spa after my services and one day there wasn’t even hot water. No hair dryer, toiletries, etc. As a vegetarian, I struggled with all the dining options. I was hungry one night and tried to order a grilled cheese sandwich from room service and they had no idea what I was talking about! The veggie burger was the worst I’ve ever tried and there was never a veggie pasta option in the buffet. All sauces were pre made with meat/seafood. And no one was making any exceptions. I would rate the food overall a 4/10 stars. And I’m basing that on the few average meals I had. The ship is dated with obvious wear and tear. I didn’t feel like our cabin was my standard of clean and sanatized it myself upon arrival. The room also smelled terrible every night after turn down service—not sure why. Very disappointed with my first Princess experience.

Mghptrs's Full Rating Summary

St. Barts

Go to Pearl Beach and ask for Teddi

Antigua

Second time visiting the Nest. Pretty beach with water sports, bar and restaurant

Guadeloupe

Thought we were going to the main island....ended up at Isles de Santes—very small and nothing to do. Beach was covered in seaweed and smelled terrible.

Mghptrs