• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

rjp1253
2-5 Cruises • Age 60s

Sail Date: Jan 2019
Cabin: Mini-Suite with Balcony

Had a GREAT 7-day cruise to Mexico on the Ruby Princess. Met a nice couple from Canada. So here is a shout-out to LEO and Sandy if you read this "HEY"... We went with the Club Class upgrade this time and really enjoyed the perks that came with the upgrade. The dining and staff were outstanding. Our room steward was excellent and made the on-board experience a memorable one. He always would greet you with a warm and pleasant smile.

Stayed on-board at Mazatlan and had a great spa day. They say there is a first time for most things and yes this was my first spa day. Let me just say it was worth every penny. I felt so good I even bought the wife some product for us. Movies under the stars was a nice evening out on deck watching a movie on the jumbo screen. All in All to sum it all up Great Food, Great Staff, and Great Time.....

Mini-Suite with Balcony

Cabin M1

The cabin itself was dated, yet very well maintained. The only shortfall would be the the size of the patio itself. For a mini-suite it was tight with 2 people laying out reading.

Find a Ruby Princess Cruise from £429