Viking Ingvi Cruise Review

Luxury, amazing staff, beautiful surroundings, I never wanted to leave.

Viking Ingvi Cruise Review by DeanneLewis

• Sail Date: Jul 2018
  • Destination: Europe
  • Cabin Type: Veranda Suite

I’d been wanting to go on a Viking river cruise for years, but I was always concerned that I would be the youngest on the ship, by a decade. At 47, that simply was not the case. There were people of all ages (younger and older), that are all well traveled and love the adventure of Viking.

The staff is absolutely amazing. Four Seasons and Ritz Carlton would drool for these people! Every single person, from the cabin steward to the captain were warm, welcoming, and open to help in any way.

We loved the food!! Every day was different with varieties to meet any palette. And the chef is just wonderful! If you hang out in the lounge after dinner, you’ll definitely see him. He’s loves to mingle with the guests, so don’t be shy!

The highlight of the trip for me was my engagement. My boyfriend planned the whole thing with the senior officers and they pulled off a complete surprise! The captain was even involved! This happened in front of the entire ship and on the last night of the cruise....it felt like we were surrounded by family and friends. Viking creates an environment that is welcoming and fun! Don’t wait to go! It’s a trip you will remember for years to come.

DeanneLewis's Full Rating Summary

Veranda Suite

The rooms are not big, but Viking uses every inch of the room to create a welcoming and comfortable space. We loved the veranda suite and would definitely stay in one again for our next cruise. Having a separate living area really enhanced our time on board.

DeanneLewis