Viking Torgil Cruise Review

Disappointing from what was advertised

Viking Torgil Cruise Review by myrnacedars

• Sail Date: Dec 2018
  • Destination: Europe River
  • Cabin Type: Veranda Suite

I choose this cruise for a Christmas Holiday. It was disappointing because the schedule was changed do to the maintenance on the locks. This could not have been avoided. However, it make for a disappointing Christmas cruise. Instead of visiting the Bakery on Christmas Eve instead of Christmas was a big let down. For Christmas day we just cruised back and forth. There was not any big celebration on this particular day.

My husband hates bus tours and this trip it seemed like that was all we did. He was not happy and expressed his dissatisfaction to me daily. I kept apologizing to him. This made my vacation stressful. He does not want to take another cruise with Viking. This was our third cruise and he loved the first two.

I do have to mention the crew was outstanding. The program director could have planned a little better for Christmas day since all we did was cruise up and down.

The food was great. The room was great. The staff paid attention to detail.

I love Viking because they take care of you from the time you book until the time you fly home. However, I am dealing with a husband that is not a happy customer.

myrnacedars's Full Rating Summary

Veranda Suite
Cabin AA 208

The cabin was great and could not offer any suggestions. We loved our room. Plenty of room to move around. Spacious bathroom. In addition to plenty of room to store our luggage.

myrnacedars