MSC Fantasia Cruise Review

MSC Fantasia Cruise Review by Ann Christine

• Sail Date: Jan 2018
  • Destination: the Southern Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Balcony Stateroom

We choose this 'cruise because it was good value. We flew to Barcelona and everything was very organised on board - from the first day to the final day we laughed, had fun, made friends and both my friends and I would love to go on another cruise.

Our room on board was lovely - especially our balcony. The offshore places we visited were interesting and we had plenty of time to visit places of interest. We visited Majorca, Marseille, Genoa.. Dining is a problem as I definitely put on half a stone as the food was excellent. If you did not want to eat formally there was a huge buffet upstairs where you could pick and choose what you liked. We lovely the entertainment. I visited the casino which was great fun.so long as you are reasonably sensible. We eventually got back to Barcelona and all three of us said we would go on a Cruise again. It was really enjoyable.

The staff were fantastic - I just wish I could remember all the names to say a special thank you to them. Our head waiter was from Bali - he was super.=

The ship we sailed on was the PREZIOSA. AND not the Fantasia as indicated above. That name went in by mistake.

Ann Christine's Full Rating Summary

Balcony Stateroom

I forget our cabin No. and also the category - the room was fine and it was of course ensuite. There was a small balcony with chairs where I loved to read. Our room was cleaned every day by lovely staff who were so willing to help with any queries. On our departure my hip was hurting me and one of the staff got a wheelchair and brought me out as far as the taxi. He was exceptionally nice - usually at Reception and we always went staright to him if we wanted to know anything. He wore glasses so if someone reads this please tell him how grateful I am. This was my second cruise and the 2 friends with

Ann Christine