3. Majestic Princess
This ship was amazing, great restaurants,buffet area and of course delicious food. The decor and furnishings all over the ship were well thought out and very stylish. Comfortable cabin and luxurious bed.The Ports we visited were good but we were disappointed that we couldn’t visit Fiordland National Park because of bad weather but better to be safe. Sea days had activities, pool games and movies and concerts on the big screen. The adults only area was one of the best I’ve seen. Pool, spa, bar, lounges, tables and chairs,board games and again great decor. The fitness centre had plenty of great exercise equipment, and a great amount of treadmills. Always very clean. The entertainment was the best that I have seen on a cruise. There was a Neil Diamond, Dolly Parton, The Beatles, Rolling Stones, Freddie Mercury tribute shows. The entertainment cast and band were also very talented. I travelled with my husband and there weren’t to many children on the cruise.We would definitely cruise on this amazing ship again and again. So if your thinking of doing a cruise check out Majestic Princess.

Relax, eat, be entertained.

Majestic Princess Cruise Review by Anne cruise addict

Anne cruise addict’s Full Rating Summary
Get Majestic Princess price drops

Interior
Cabin IF R232
Our Inside cabin was very comfortable with plenty of wardrobe space and coat hangers. We had a large flat screen tv with a great movie selection as well as music and ship shows. The cabin was always cleaned very well.
Lido Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins