3. Enchantment of the Seas
I went on my bachelor trip in late January and we cruised on Royal Caribbean's "Enchantment of the Sea". Needless to say it was the greatest vacation I have ever embarked on. This was the first real cruise I've been on, and I was interested in how the overall service would be. Here is a short summary of the important components when going on vacation for this ship: Cabin: We stayed in an interior cabin where the rooms are not as big as the ones on the exterior of the boat. Although it was a little small, the cleanliness and kindness of the staff was phenomenal. Food: I thought that the food would be simple (tacos, pizza, chicken, etc.) and although you still have those options, you can choose anything from beef tenderloin, prime rib, escargot, lamb shank, and much more. Great tasting and the waiters were impeccable. Service: By far the thing I was most impressed with on the ship. All of the staff make it very clear that their number 1 priority is to serve you. Drink getting empty? Someone will be there to offer to get you another. Questions regarding the amenities? Staff are very knowledgeable on the location. Overall value: We paid $426 per person for a 3 night cruise (we got the unlimited drink package however, so if you do not get this then it would've been $276 per person). 95% of things on the ship is inclusive in the value you pay, including tip. I would rate the value as excellent. "Enchantment of the Sea" was the first cruise I've sailed with Royal Caribbean, and it certainly will not be my last. I assure that if you choose to sail with this company, your expectations will be exceeded.

BEST CRUISE EVER!!!

Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review by Seth_ko95

• Sail Date: January 2019
  • Destination: Bahamas
  • Cabin Type: Interior

Seth_ko95’s Full Rating Summary

Interior
Cabin 4V 3555
Although the cabin was a little small, the cleanliness was impeccable. The service of the housekeeping made me feel as if I was living royalty.
Deck 8 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins