3. Coral Princess
We had a terrific cruise through the Panama Canal. We'd only been on the royal class ships and weren't sure if we'd like the small ship - we loved her and she is now our favorite. The ship has lots of public seating areas and I always found a seat where I wanted one. The staff were cheerful and helpful. The cruise director was funny and his staff were personable and entertaining. There was a very nice vibe in the ship because of the staff. Food was good (although sometimes 'just' good and not fantastic). The band in the Wheelhouse was fantastic. Blue Jade played a good variety of music and we enjoyed watching more accomplished dancers glide over the floor. The female vocalist has a lovely voice - I could (and did) listen to her all night! The itinerary was interesting with good excursions. My favorite were the sea days though :-) I've already put this cruise on the 'do it again' list!

New favorite

Coral Princess Cruise Review by lasparrot

I've already put this cruise on the 'do it again' list!
lasparrot’s Full Rating Summary
Get Coral Princess price drops

Balcony
Cabin BE d230
Loved the cabin. Lots of storage in cabin and bathroom. Slightly bigger balcony than the Royal and Regal.
Aloha Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins