3. Majestic Princess
Elegant Ship.Loved, that our Captain played the "Love Boat" theme when we departed from Sydney. Loved the Sea Walk. Love that more seating areas have been added to the Atrium. Those that travel on a Princess Ship know that a lot of activities take place in the Atrium. Apart from the 1st day (embarkation) it was hard to believe there were more than 3,700 passengers on board. She is a big elegant ship. After a while you don't think anything off the size. She is another beautiful Princess Cruise Ship. Staff are great and friendly. Cabin lovely, bed comfortable. We had a balcony as I enjoy sea days (if fine) relaxing on our balcony. Entertainment right up there with the best. Food will, what can I say..always delicious. So many choices. Loved the Hollywood pool and area. Love the pool in the Lotus area. Well worth the money. We had perfect weather from the time we left Sydney. Such smooth waters 99.9% of the time. We will look forward to our next cruise on the Elegant Majestic. :-) My ratings for excellent is because we cant fault our time on our cruise...

Happy Days :-)

Majestic Princess Cruise Review by muzmax

Entertainment right up there with the best.

Food will, what can I say..always delicious. So many choices.

We will look forward to our next cruise on the Elegant Majestic. :-)

My ratings for excellent is because we cant fault our time on our cruise...
muzmax’s Full Rating Summary
Get Majestic Princess price drops

Deluxe Balcony
Cabin DA D717
Loved it. Comfortable bed, sofa. Nice big balcony. Our home away from home. We always come home fell relaxed and renewed. Thank you Princess :-)
Dolphin Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins